From: Mike.Gardner@po.cle.ab.com (Mike Gardner)
Subject: Ada Compilers for Windows???
Date: 1 Feb 1995 15:50:10 GMT
Date: 1995-02-01T15:50:10+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I have been developing medical applications using C++ for several years
and I must admit that I do not like this language as much as Ada.  So,
I am searching for an Ada 95 DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM for MS Windows which is
mature, validated and complete.  I reviewed the validated compiler listing
and didn't see too may offerings...  Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Mike