From: mp52@GeneralHQ.pc.cc.cmu.edu
Subject: ADA 9X for OS/2
Date: 26 Jan 1995 17:24:22 GMT
Date: 1995-01-26T17:24:22+00:00	[thread overview]

Some time back I received a message that said there was a port of GNAT for
OS/2.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it greatly.
I'm taking a Reusable SW class at SEI and need Ada.  Thanks for the assistance.
Please email at the address below.

|Matthew E. Patton - Carnegie Mellon University |
|Team OS/2 & OS/2 SIG president                 |
|FTP server: GeneralHQ.pc.cc.cmu.edu            |
Let's drop our notion of Microsoft as a technological leader.
No self-respecting software company would have the gall to ship such
technologically deficient products as MS-Dos and Windows 3.1 in 1994.
(ComputerWorld Oct 24, 1994)