From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Looking for copy of _Ada_In_Action_
Date: 24 Jan 1995 19:39:01 -0600
Date: 1995-01-24T19:39:01-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3g1qnv$458@nntp.club.cc.cmu.edu>,
 <ryang@drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu> wrote:
>Hi, I'm looking for a copy of _Ada_In_Action_, published by John
>Wiley & Sons in 1989.  I'm told it's out of print.  Does anyone know
>where to get a copy, or would be willing to part with theirs (for
>suitable, er, remuneration) ?

I don't have a copy myself, but I've heard that Do-While Jones might
have a copy or two laying around his house :-)

(That's humor -- D-W J is the author.  HIs e-mail address is:
            +--------------------------------+
            |    Know                 Ada    |
            |        [Ada's Portrait]        |
            |    Will              Travel    |
            | wire do_while@ridgecrest.ca.us |
)

--
       Frustrated with C/C++, Pascal, Fortran?  Ada95 _might_ be for you!
	  For all sorts of interesting Ada95 tidbits, run the command: