From: azimmer@rsa.hisd.harris.com (Alan D Zimmerman)
Subject: Re: Ada MS-Windows GUI builder now on PAL
Date: 23 Jan 1995 21:06:14 GMT
Date: 1995-01-23T21:06:14+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <66416.pukite@daina.com>, Paul Pukite <pukite@DAINA.COM> writes:
 So, if you have a 486DX, Pentium, or 386/387 and the Meridian
> OpenAda Windows compiler, give it a try.

[SNIP}
I spoke with Meridian^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^hVerdix^h^h^h^h^h^hRational last week and
they are no longer selling OpenAda Windows (I can't even buy an unsupported
copy).  Is there anyone out there who might be willing to part with their copy
for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance

Alan

--
|        Alan D. Zimmerman        | Eagle Scout                     |
|   azimmer@rsa.hisd.harris.com   | Scoutmaster T324                |