* Re: adaSAGE for OS/2 or Linux with GNAT
       [not found] <D2n4r1.BxE@oasis.icl.co.uk>
@ 1995-01-20 15:10 ` jjj@sage.inel.gov
From: jjj@sage.inel.gov @ 1995-01-20 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

skj@oasis.icl.co.uk (Simon Johnston) wrote:

> Hi, it says it all really - is there a version of AdaSAGE for OS/2 or Linux
> or really I want a version which supports GNAT.

AdaSAGE is ported to different platforms based on cost recovery
funding - that is if someone pays for a port to a particular
platform, it gets done and is then made available (free) to all.
AdaSAGE is available on several different UNIX platforms but not on
Linux (although that port should be pretty easy).  We have had
some interest in OS/2 over the years but noone willing to spend
the money to do the port.  We are also looking at GNAT.

Jon Jensen
jjj@mica.inel.gov
AdaSAGE Development Team

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-01-20 15:10 UTC | newest]