From: "Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.mmc.orl.com>
Subject: Re: Distributed Interactive Simulation
Date: 18 Jan 1995 21:51:08 GMT
Date: 1995-01-18T21:51:08+00:00	[thread overview]

dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller) wrote:

> In article <3fe37h$fnq@theopolis.orl.mmc.com>,
> Theodore E. Dennison <dennison@escmail.mmc.orl.com> wrote:
> >
> >For the last DIS project I worked on, we took the time to make high
> >level DIS bindings. It took over 2 man-months using an experienced
>
> So the next question is, where can we get the work YOU did? :-)

<Gulp!>

Well, I'm not real conversant on what is Martin Marietta
proprietary code and what is U.S. government owned (and therefore
free to all DoD contractors) code. If anyone is truly intersted,
contact me off-line, and I'll consult the higher-ups. The amount
of trouble I can get in over this kind of thing makes me dizzy.

T.E.D.
dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com