From: "Ratson Janiv" <janiv@013.net.il>
Subject: Re: A common array
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:24:31 +0200
Date: 2003-12-20T11:24:31+02:00	[thread overview]

Thanks I understand that, in my case a cell in the arrray will be updated
only once.
The other unsolved problem is that I dont know how to reallocate a number to
a task.
If I check numbers between 1..100, and I only have 8 tasks, The manager task
willhave to reuse teh tasks to keep checking the other numbers. hence, a
manager should reallocate a new number to a task that has finished checking
the previous number.
I though about a notification mechanism, hence, each check task will notify
the manager task that it finished checking, and the manager task will
reallocate a new number to that task. My problem is that I do not know how
the Manager Task will know which task has notified it.
Any ideas how to solve this problem ? M I in the right though about
notification, or there is a better way ?

10x,
Janiv.