From: "aleistad" <sorry@no.spam.wanted>
Subject: Re: MIDI library for Ada
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:35:10 +0100
Date: 2003-10-27T00:35:10+01:00	[thread overview]

"Patrice Freydiere" <frett27@free.fr> wrote in message
news:pan.2003.10.26.08.19.25.215788@free.fr...
> Hi, a can't find the original message you replied to , so i just wanted to
> add some informations :
> i started implementing a full ADA midi library.
> Now, this library is able to read midi file, get all chunks and parse midi
> events.
> you can plug your custom parsing procedure to do what you want
> it is also able to write midi file.
>
> the packages is not actually able to bind to a physical midi , or and OS
> Midi interface. but it must not be very difficult.
>
> if you are interested, just email me i'll send you the sources.
>

> cheers,
> Patrice

Hi Patrice!

Hmm... lets see; you have a MIDI file library and I have a MIDI I/O library.
I'd say that is promising :) The I/O lib only has Windows bindings ATM, and
needs a little more work. It shouldn't bee too hard to add supprt for other
platforms.

I'll get back yo you by mail for some file exchanging.

Regards,

   Are