From: Adrian Hoe <mailbox@adrianhoe.nospam.com.my>
Subject: Ada-mode 3.6
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:29:06 +0800
Date: 2003-10-17T11:29:06+08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I just downloaded the ada-mode 3.6 from http://libre.act-europe.fr/adamode/

I installed it to xemacs 21.1.14 on Sparc/Solaris 9. Every time I
"first" open .adb and .ads files, xemacs gives me "No such face:
font-lock_constant-face". And I can't save the modified .adb and .ads
files. Sometimes, xemacs will give the above error and other time it
will give "Symbol's function definition is void:
delete-trailing-whitespace".

On my SuSE 8.2 Linux box, the xemacs 21.4 April 2001 will not have
problem when opening .adb and .ads files. But, it will give "Symbol's
function definition is void: delete-trailing-whitespace" when trying to
save a modified .ads and .adb file.

I have to "Save as" under same file name. After that, the problem
disappear when I save the modified .adb and .ads file again.

I look at the source of ada-mode and have got no idea what causes this
behavior.

Could anyone help?

Thanks and best regards,

--