* Windows Development w/ Ada
@ 1995-01-13 21:11 Bruce D. Bachus
From: Bruce D. Bachus @ 1995-01-13 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I have a request from an Army officer from Germany (United States Army
Europe) who needs assistance.  We are in the process of getting all Army
auotmators signed up to a listservice with the purpose of
solving/discussing technical problems/issues.  Ada has been a recent
topic of discussion.

I view this as a great opportunity to demonstrate the support network that
we (the Ada community) have.  I'm posting it here since it may have
applicability to others, and having been a reader for a few years, I know
there is a wealth of information available.  Bottom line is he is a user
who is trying to make Ada a success...lets help...

Cheers,

LTC Bachus

From: David Weller @ 1995-01-14  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3f6qag$2bu@cronkite.seas.gwu.edu>,
Bruce D. Bachus <bachusb@seas.gwu.edu> wrote:
>I view this as a great opportunity to demonstrate the support network that
>we (the Ada community) have.  I'm posting it here since it may have
>applicability to others, and having been a reader for a few years, I know
>there is a wealth of information available.  Bottom line is he is a user
>who is trying to make Ada a success...lets help...

Sounds like a call for Paul Pukite, who (IMHO) has established
himself as "Mr. Windows-Ada" :-)

--
       Frustrated with C/C++, Pascal, Fortran?  Ada95 _might_ be for you!
	  For all sorts of interesting Ada95 tidbits, run the command: