From: sphauck@aol.com (S P HAUCK)
Subject: ADA Compiler for Macintosh
Date: 12 Jan 1995 21:38:08 -0500
Date: 1995-01-12T21:38:08-05:00	[thread overview]

I have "Open ADA" for macintosh under MPW with the MAC ENV libs for sale
I used to be an ada developer for the United States Marine Corps and since
have not had occasion to use it for anything significant

if you are interested I am entertaining offers
it includes MPW V3.2
                  Open ADA v4.1.5
if interested e- mail offers/questions

Stephen Hauck