From: john@nospam.demon.co.uk (John McCabe)
Subject: Re: Need help w/ ada-mode.el under Emacs 21.
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:58:08 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2003-07-29T13:58:08+00:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:44:01 -0600, "Bobby D. Bryant"
<bdbryant@mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:18:50 +0000, John McCabe wrote:
>
>> Are you now using a different version of ada-mode than before?
>
>Presumably so, since the upgrade provided a newer version of Emacs.  I
>tried to look at ada-mode on my system that hasn't been upgraded, but for
>some reason it only had the compiled version of the ada-mode.el, so I had
>trouble comparing them for changes.
>

>> Has there been any change to your .emacs?
>
>No, not before I started trying to fix it.

The reason I asked about the version is that the version that comes
with Emacs is different to the ACT version. You may want to try to
install the ACT version from
http://libre.act-europe.fr/adamode/main.html and make sure it is
loaded before the default version to see if that helps.

Best Regards
John McCabe

To reply by email replace 'nospam' with 'assen'