From: "Xavier SAUTEJEAU" <xavier_sautejeau@nospam.net>
Subject: Re: Linking libraries from the command line using ObjectAda on Windows
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:13:34 +0200
Date: 2003-06-30T18:13:34+02:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for the indication.

Now, I'd like to create an ADA library using ObjectAda and provide the user
only the specification files (.ADS) and an archive containing all the
required files but the implementation files (.ADB).

The idea being something like that: the user registers the spec files using
adareg and the -ll option to link to the archive.

All of it from the command line. This is like providing header files and
pre-compiled libraries in C.

I'd like an example of how to create such a library, and how to use it.

Does anyone know if I can and how to do that ?

Regards,

Xavier