From: tom@hpncmo.rose.hp.com (Thomas Vachuska)
Subject: Re: Soviet Union and Ada are similar
Date: 9 Jan 1995 18:07:56 GMT
Date: 1995-01-09T18:07:56+00:00	[thread overview]

Alexy Khrabrov (khrabrov@cccc.com(AlexyV.Khrabrov)) wrote:
: In article <3eh2uu$h66@watnews1.watson.ibm.com> ncohen@watson.ibm.com writes:
: >The only Soviet Ada-related work I'm aware of was on the pragma to
: >suppress Czechs.
: >

[politically loaded opinions deleted]

: (I'll restrain myself from political comments.  I don't know
: anybody using the word ``politics'' who can explain
: what does it mean.  Above are facts.)

Alexy, Alexy... didn't you think that some formerly ``suppressed Czechs'' - I
like this one Norman ;) - would read this?

I believe that you should have said 'Above is what I've been told are facts.'
It is certainly not what I, my family, or any ``check'' ;) I know remembers.
What was that about rewriting history?

Sorry for contributing to noise pollution in this news group.

Thomas "originally a blank Czech :)" Vachuska  http://arctic.rose.hp.com/~tom/
tom@arctic.rose.hp.com                   (916)-785-4983  (Telnet & Voice Mail)