From: <nathand@thx.vic.optushome.com.au>
Subject: gcc-ada-3.3 task problems under solaris 9
Date: 16 Jun 2003 05:41:57 GMT
Date: 2003-06-16T05:41:57+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with ada 3.3 tasking under solaris 9.
I have compiled gcc-ada-3.3 under solaris 9 64bit using gnat-3.15 binaries to assist the compilation.
A simple single threaded process works just fine, and exits cleanly.
A program containing a task coredumps with the following information from gdb

0x2931c in system__task_primitives__operations__self () at s-tpopse.adb:174
174        if To_Iptr (Get_G7 - 120).all /=

When I compile a simple test program with either the gcc-ada-3.3 compiler, or the 3.15 compiler I get the same result as shown above.