From: "Carole Devillers" <carole@raincode.com>
Subject: Re: XML parsing solution for Ada
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 18:11:14 +0200
Date: 2003-05-23T16:13:22+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Sorry for the delay I am not living here 24 hours a day.
Here are the answers to your questions:

1) authentication, verification, validation,...

XMLBooster produces naturally validating parsers,
far beyond the validation possibilities of DTD's

2) Is there also a MacOSX version available?

XMLBooster runs natively on Windows, and is portable on virtually any other
platform,
as we can deliver the software in a shrouded C source form, to be recompiled
on your specific platform.

You can try the free evaluation version to give you an idea of what it can
do for you.
Other questions are welcome...

Cheers,

 Carole