From: "Daniel Trembath" <danielt (at)@(at) lexicon (dot).(dot) net>
Subject: AdaGuide compile issues
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 15:08:12 +1000
Date: 2003-05-05T15:08:12+10:00	[thread overview]

Hi Everyone,

I'm rather new to ADA as I've only been working in it for about 5 months on a Win32
platform. I've been using Gnat 3.13 and 3.15 with a v6 and v7 version of AdaGuide.

Unfortunately there are a few things about Guide that are really making me climb the
walls (such as the lack of smart-tabbing of code and that horrid standard font). The
source is available and I'm looking to make those two changes.

My problem is that I seem to be having an impossible time trying to get the AdaGuide
source to compile. I've tried v660 and v71 and in both cases I just can't seem to get
past a requirement for Gnatwin.ads.

I've installed gnatwin-3.15p.exe but to no avail. In fact, except for its 'with' in
the AdaGuide.adb I can find no mention of Gnatwin.ads anywhere. Even Google returns
no results when you search for it.

Has anyone out there managed to build AdaGuide by themselves?

Cheers

Daniel Trembath
Melbourne Australia