From: "Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no>
Subject: Re: new/free of abstract types
Date: 1 Apr 2003 09:30:37 +0100
Date: 2003-04-01T09:30:37+01:00	[thread overview]

> Let me know if any of this isn't clear.  You asked an important
> question, and it touches upon aspects of the language with which many
> programmers aren't familiar.

Hi!
Thank you for help. This is what I "deduced" from Norman Cohens book also
:-)
It is just that it looks as if I want to initialise the new object with the
values from the parameter one.

As you may notice I have the parameter as "out" mode. This prototyping gives
me the impression that someting is sent in to
the subprogram still (tag perhaps?). Is it a problem for me to use only
"out" in this parameter or should I use "in out"?

Frank