* Ada logging utilities?
@ 2003-03-26  9:14 Anders Råberg
From: Anders Råberg @ 2003-03-26  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there exists any good Ada library for logging
(in the same fashion as the Java Logging).

Regards,
	Anders
Anders R�berg, M.Sc. C.S&E
Software Systems Engineer
Ericsson Microwave Systems AB, Sweden

* Re: Ada logging utilities?
@ 2003-03-27 15:00 ` Chris M. Moore
From: Chris M. Moore @ 2003-03-27 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:14:47 +0100, Anders =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E5berg?=
<anders.raberg@NO.SPAM.PLEASE.emw.ericsson.se> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone know if there exists any good Ada library for logging
>(in the same fashion as the Java Logging).

I have a logging API.  It's not a clone of log4j which is designed for
performance.  Mine is designed for flexibility (a directed acyclic
graph of logging elements).  Unfortunately it's alpha software atm,
although it shouldn't take long to finish a minimal working version.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ada-gerbil/

<snip>

--
Chris M. Moore