* "Unknown Command: -quiet" in mingw
@ 2003-03-18 20:51 Steve Graham
From: Steve Graham @ 2003-03-18 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I have just setup GNAT on my mingw installation on My Windows XP machine.

The trouble is that when I try to compile a program with this line:

gcc -c helloworld.adb

I get this error mesage:

gnat1: Unknown command: -quiet

Have I simply not setup the compiler correctly or is there a more seriouse
problem?

Thanks for you help
Steven Graham

* Re: "Unknown Command: -quiet" in mingw
@ 2003-03-18 21:51 ` Steve Graham
From: Steve Graham @ 2003-03-18 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry Solved

I had set it up wrong