From: rrr.eee.27@gmail.com
Subject: ANN: Adequate, MQTT broker and client programs based on Kasakov's Components
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 00:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-05-31T00:03:39-07:00	[thread overview]

The Adequate project provides command line clients for the MQTT protocol. All the hard work is provided by Dmitry Kazakov's Components.  Among them is an implementation of the MQTT protocol.

The Adequate project consists of three programs
1. aq_broker, a MQTT broker or MQTT server.
2. aq_pub, a MQTT client for publishing single messages with a command line interface.
3. aq_sub, a MQTT client for subscribing to a topic (including wildcards). It also only has a command line interface.

You can find the Github project here:

https://github.com/RREE/adequate

All programs are still in their infancy. They should help you getting started with Dmitry's code.

If you want to direct the future development of Adequate I encourage you to create Issues (https://github.com/RREE/adequate/issues). I also welcome adding and extending the wiki pages (https://github.com/RREE/adequate/wiki) or Pull Requests.

best regards
   RE