From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Ada magazine
Date: 31 Dec 1994 08:12:59 -0600
Date: 1994-12-31T08:12:59-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <9412311314.AA10313@eurocontrol.de>,
Bob Wells #402  <wel@EUROCONTROL.DE> wrote:
>Any further ideas? David Weller what say you?

Dave has gone into "lurk" mode.  I am trying, VERY hard, to get a
release of the Booch components (Queue hierarchy) done by Jan 2nd.
As a result of overextension on other projects, I'm behind my planned
release schedule by three weeks now.

As Robert Firth has pointed out, we need to brag about our
_accomplishments_, not our plans.  Once I get this accomplished,
you'll hear me crow in my usual manner :-)

--
       Frustrated with C/C++, Pascal, Fortran?  Ada95 _might_ be for you!
	  For all sorts of interesting Ada95 tidbits, run the command: