From: "Rodrigo Garcia" <rodrigo.garcia@epfl.ch>
Subject: Re: www.ada-ru.org
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:57:18 +0100
Date: 2003-01-31T18:57:18+01:00	[thread overview]

"Dmitriy Anisimkov" <anisimkov@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:b13mii$bmg$1@ns.omskelecom.ru...
> http://www.ada-ru.org
>
> Welcome to new site about Ada in russian.
>
> There is no content in english for now, be�ause our main goal is to
> represent Ada for the russian programmers.
> There are enought Ada sites in english in the world and
> http://www.ada-ru.org
> has links over there.
>
> We invite russian speaking people to intent our site.
> We appreciate any comments and new russian stuff to populate this site.
>
> Note,
> this site is powered by the Ada Web Server. http://libre.act-europe.fr/aws

Great!

    I have seen that, among the links you have added, you have included the
ORK page. As one of the project developers of ORK, I am very proud of it.
However, in the the text of the link, you can read SPARK (the High-Integrity
version of Ada) instead of SPARC (the processor achitecture) as one of the
possible targets. Please, correct it as it can lead to misunderstandings.

Rodrigo