From: porton@ex-code.com (Victor Porton)
Subject: Gnat: gmem does not work
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:02:26 +0500
Date: 2003-01-29T04:04:45+00:00	[thread overview]

Gnat 3.14p, GNU gdb 2002-04-01-cvs (Linux/i386)

Despite of I link with -lgmem the file gmem.out is not produced. Any
ideas? (The program aborts with Storage_Error.)

Yes, the linker options are correct and -lgmem is really passed to the
linker. (I checked using -v flag and seeing the linker command line in
full.)

Yes, the current working directory is existing and writable.

Running in GDB mode also does not work:

$ gnatmem parser_test
gdb: Symbol `emacs_ctlx_keymap' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

### incorrect user program  termination detected.
    following data may not be meaningful

Global information
   Total number of allocations        :   0
   Total number of deallocations      :   0
   Final Water Mark (non freed mem)   :   0 Bytes
   High Water Mark                    :   0 Bytes