From: see@messagebody.com (Jan)
Subject: another text_io
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:24:18 GMT
Date: 2002-12-22T12:24:18+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

we all know that the standard package Text_IO doesn't have a good text
mode support, so here is my question:

does someone know where to find a substitute for it, which would allow
me to:

- place the cursor wherever I want (like gotoxy in Pascal)
- change the foreground and background color
- hide the cursor
- change text mode (at least 80x25 and 80x50)

Thanks,