From: me@algonet.se (Magnus Ericson)
Subject: BOOCH diagram generators
Date: 26 Dec 1994 09:09:37 +0100
Date: 1994-12-26T09:09:37+01:00	[thread overview]

My company is looking for a program that given a set of Ada source files
can produce a BOOCH style diagram of tasks, packages etc.
The program should preferably run on SPARC and produce Postsscipt output.
The applications we intend to use it on is not huge but neither is it
a "toy-system". This means that the product need to break the system
into several diagrams and that it should be fairly "robust".

All suggestion are appreciated!

Regards
Magnus