From: brbarkstrom@gmail.com
Subject: Asynchronicity and Promises
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 08:33:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-10-28T08:33:56-07:00	[thread overview]

There's an interesting blog on Asynchronicity and Promises at

<https://code.facebook.com/posts/1661982097368498/futures-for-c-11-at-facebook/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=outbrain&utm_campaign=outbrain>

I think we've had some discussion in other e-mail threads here.
As far as I've been able to follow the discussion, we don't seem
to have settled the issue about how Ada could handle contract
"Promises" - although it looked like we had begun to converge
on some useful potential approaches.

Bruce B.