From: porton@ex-code.com (Victor Porton)
Subject: Charles: suggestion for reliability
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:07:47 +0500
Date: 2002-11-12T04:26:38+00:00	[thread overview]

I suggest to rename function Size in Charles to something like
Physical_Size or Phys_Size or Allocation_Size because otherwise
it is *too* confusing as one may use Size by mistake instead of
Length. We need warning on using size. I an future version,
please remove Size.

I even used to write Length or Size at random and grant to the
compiler to warn me if I choose the wrong name! May be not only I.