From: porton@ex-code.com (Victor Porton)
Subject: Re: Building documentation from comments
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:30:58 +0500
Date: 2002-11-06T08:46:25+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <ox%x9.27059$ar4.112591@sccrnsc03>,
	Caffeine Junky <nospam@hotmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, 05 Nov 2002 11:41:27 -0500, Victor Porton wrote:
>
>> Hi! Sorry if some of you receive this my message second time: my news
>> was misconfigured.
>>
>> I want to extract comments from Booch library and make HTML docs.
>
> Check out FunnelWeb or one of the other many Literate Programming tools
> out there on the net.

FunnelWeb is not what I want at all: I want hyper-cross-referenced
(and desirably pretty printed Ada) source, while FunnelWeb does not
"know" Ada.

P.S. May be the best solution would be if I would find time to modify
Booch source in such the way that it would become fully compatible with
AdaBrowse. Is Boch author here? Would you include my changes in the
next release and continue to follow my policy for compatibility with
AdaBrowse?