From: "Ira Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
Subject: Re: Compiler construction tools for Ada
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 15:36:10 -0600
Date: 2002-11-03T15:36:10-06:00	[thread overview]

> Piotr Zgorecki wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anybody know of any compiler construction tools for Ada? I found
> > only an outdated port of yacc/lex. I'm interested especially in
> > parser/tree parser generators.
> >
> > Pete

If you mean, "that are for (processing) Ada", see
the DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit, with Ada83 and Ada95
front end parsers, tree builders, and prettyprinters.
You can also write source-to-source transformations,
and/or run attribute evaluations to carry out analyses.
See http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/DMS/DMSToolkit.html.

--
Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CTO   512-250-1018
Semantic Designs, Inc.      www.semdesigns.com