* Is There Non Blocking IO Routines For ADA under unix?
@ 2002-10-30 17:34 Rick Beaver
From: Rick Beaver @ 2002-10-30 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I am attempting to write a terminal emulator to debug serial ports.
I would like to use ADA/GNAT under FreeBSD. I could use C but what is the
fun in that? Any suggestion for non blocking code?

* Re: Is There Non Blocking IO Routines For ADA under unix?
@ 2002-10-30 18:30 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2002-10-30 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Rick Beaver @ 2002-10-31 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thats just what I need, THANKS!