From: gwpooler@taz.dra.hmg.gb
Subject: Ada code formatter
Date: 19 Dec 1994 13:30:51 GMT
Date: 1994-12-19T13:30:51+00:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to obtain an Ada code formatter for a colleague and
have had the most success with code in PRET.ZIP from the
Public Ada Library. One problem that we have is that a vital
procedure called WRITELINE.SUB is 'null'. I have searched the
FAQs, WWW etc to no avail and would be grateful if anyone could
tell me where I could find examples of this routine and/or
instructions on how to write one.

Thanks,

Graham Pooler

PS Please reply by email (as well as to the group) since I do
not find as much time to read the news as I would like :(