From: dsiv@s-cwis.unomaha.edu (David Sanderson)
Subject: Help wanted...
Date: 13 Dec 1994 15:50:02 GMT
Date: 1994-12-13T15:50:02+00:00	[thread overview]

We recently placed this advertisement in several prominent newspapers:

ENGINEERING, SOFTWARE
Position available in Omaha, NE.  Responsibilites include design,
implementation and test of a signal analysis package.  Requires a B.S.
in a technical discipline with a strong mathematical foundation.
Knowledge of Ada is required.  Experience with Object Oriented Programming
and UNIX is desired.  Requires U.S. citizenship.  California Microwave
Inc. offers a complete benefits package and a professional working
environment.  Qualified applicants please send your resume to: California
Microwave, Inc.  P.O. Box 2800 Woodland Hills, CA  91365.

We need this person immediately, if not sooner.  We are interested in
anyone with any Ada experience.  We work with the state-of-the-art hardware
and software, including CASE tools.