From: wlawton@aol.com (WLawton)
Subject: Re: GUI's For GNAT...
Date: 13 Dec 1994 06:40:04 -0500
Date: 1994-12-13T06:40:04-05:00	[thread overview]

In article <3cib8f$6p3@news1.cle.ab.com>, mjgardne@pulsar.cle.ab.com (Mike
Gardner) writes:

>I am using the GNAT 2.0 OS/2 system to develop my software model.  I am
>now ready to "tie" a GUI interface to this model and have not seen too
>many threads on GUI's here...  I would like to find X based ones, but am
>interested in porting to Windows and Mac.

You might give the good poeple at Objective Interface Systems a call.
I've been using their Screen Machine product for some time now and have
been satisfied with the performance.  Phil Carasco or Bill Beckwith can
probably help you out.  They are currently completing a GNAT port, and are
working on a version supporting both CORBA and FRESCO.

Telephone is (703) 264-1900

Snail Mail is
1895 Preston White Drive
Suite 250