From: mjgardne@pulsar.cle.ab.com (Mike Gardner)
Subject: GUI's For GNAT...
Date: 12 Dec 1994 20:19:27 GMT
Date: 1994-12-12T20:19:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am using the GNAT 2.0 OS/2 system to develop my software model.  I am
now ready to "tie" a GUI interface to this model and have not seen too
many threads on GUI's here...  I would like to find X based ones, but am
interested in porting to Windows and Mac.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  If worst came to worst, I could buy a commercial
compiler for each platform, since Ada is so portable...  But I'd like
to write the graphical interface only once if possible...

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance,

Mike