From: "Darren Ingram" <dazatrustsno1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Ada Web Server
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:57:49 +0100
Date: 2002-06-06T20:57:49+01:00	[thread overview]

Forgive me if i seem a little stuipd.. its because i am!

I am currently trying to set up AWS on win98 machine.  I've not had to do
anything like this before, so im not too sure what im doing!  I have
succesfull got the latest version of ada going.

Im at the stage of the guide which says:

"Building

When you have built and configured all libraries you must either set
ADA_INCLUDE_PATH and ADA_OBJECTS_PATH (for GNAT) to point to the right
directories or update the INCLUDES variable in top `makefile'.

At this point you can build AWS. There is two ways to build AWS:

with SSL support
   $ make build_ssl

without SSL support (no need for the OpenSSL libraries in this case).
   $ make build_std

In each case you'll certainly have to edit the makefile to correctly set the
include path for the libraries POSIX, OpenSSL and Socket. For more
information, look at the makefiles. "

Can anyone explain to me what this actually means (put it in simple terms
for a simple person!) or point me in the direction of a newsgroup/website
etc where i might get some help?
You can mail me at dazatrustsno1@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!
Darren