From: "Deborah Torrekens" <deborah@phidani.be>
Subject: Re: Auto-Documenters for ADA
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:14:12 +0200
Date: 2002-06-04T18:14:12+02:00	[thread overview]

You might want to take a look at the RainCode Roadmap
(http://www.raincode.com/AdaRoadmap.htm). It generates html pages with the
whole source code, annotated by hyperlinks on every variable, function,
package, etc., cross-references and a number of metrics. On the website,
you'll find an example of the roadmap on the GNAT sources.

Debbie