From: "erreur" <rogspr@newdeal.ch>
Subject: Re: Auto-Documenters for ADA
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:54:49 +0200
Date: 2002-05-30T18:54:49+02:00	[thread overview]

try AdaDoc (free under GPL licence)!

Its goal is to create a documentation in different format (currently only
html is available) from a specification package.

Release 2 of AdaDoc would be available in July 2002.
will support this points and add the following features:
� Different format output (html, LaTeX, docBook.)
� It would be easy to anybody who knows Ada95 or C to add a format output
(from the XML tempory file)