From: Adrian Hoe <mailbox@*nospam*adrianhoe.com>
Subject: Re: Sinclair Spectrum - what everyone wants?
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 13:50:49 +0800
Date: 2002-05-08T13:50:49+08:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar wrote:

> "Nick Harris" <nick.j.harris@baesystems.com> wrote in message news:<3cd7c9dd$1@pull.gecm.com>...
>
>>I have 2 Sinclair Spectrum Computers for sale - they desperately need a good
>>home. Anyone interested?
>>

> The value of these (judging from ebay auctions) is about $10, and the interest
> level in anyone in the US buying them seems to be zero). Of course if someone
> ported GNAT .... :-)

I was given a Sinclair Spectrum in the mid 80s and I am willing to
give away for free if someone is interested (of course, shipping is
not bore by me.) :) I don't know if the unit is still working 'cos I
don't have the power cord and monitor. :(

But I think, it stiill makes a pretty nice antique piece. :) (I don't
have enough room for antique items and have no interest at all)
--
Remove *nospam* to email.              -- Adrian Hoe
                                        -- http://adrianhoe.com