* How to Use commands from the OS
@ 2002-04-27 21:22 Mathias Calb�rac
From: Mathias Calb�rac @ 2002-04-27 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi !

I am learning ada, and I enjoy ada programming, but I don't know how to use
the OS commands  (example : Dir, cls commands).
Is there any free package to do that ?
Thank you for helping me.
Mathias.

* Re: How to Use commands from the OS
@ 2002-04-28 16:16 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2002-04-28 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3ccb178a$0$15595$626a54ce@news.free.fr>, "Mathias Calb�rac" <mcalberac@free.fr> writes:

> I am learning ada, and I enjoy ada programming, but I don't know how to use
> the OS commands  (example : Dir, cls commands).
> Is there any free package to do that ?

How about the documentation that came with your (unnamed) operating system ?

As to "Free", it probably came under the same terms as your license
for the operating system itself.

* Re: How to Use commands from the OS
@ 2002-04-28 18:52 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2002-04-28 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)