From: "Holger Zwar" <h.zwar_seeburger@aon.at>
Subject: Ada's future ? (newbie)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:35:50 +0200
Date: 2002-04-08T13:35:50+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
first, i don't want to start a discussion like 'which is the best
language' - i think there are a lot of possible and right answers. I've read
a lot about Ada95 and i think it might be a good choice for a new project
(DSP Audio) compared to C++, which i know very well. But i don't want to
learn and use a 'dead' language which has no future (I've read that there's
no standarisation anymore).
Thanks for reading
Holger