From: user@worldonline.co.uk (george)
Subject: Help with ADA CGI
Date: 7 Apr 2002 23:16:40 +0100
Date: 2002-04-07T23:16:40+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi there. I would appreciate it if anyone could email me ASAP and give me some
advice on how to get my ADA CGI program working.
I have the following problem
1)when I submit my ada generated form I cannot get the results to appear on a
new page
2)if there is an error in the form, I cannot get the program to wait for the
user to input the missing data, instead it just continues with the output- of
course it results in 'Your name is      ' etc etc and not what I want.
If the form is submitted blank, it should put another form out and ask the user
to input the data again, but I can't get it to do this.

If you wish to see my source code, please email me georgeATdodgybloke.co.uk -
I'm sure you'll work out you have to replace the AT with @, but it's to stop
spamming bots.

thanks
George