From: "nicolas" <n.brunot@cadwin.com>
Subject: problem with Gnat.Traceback.Symbolic on linux with Gnat 3.14p ?
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:17:25 +0100
Date: 2002-03-28T12:15:50+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello
I have problems with Gnat.Traceback.Symbolic on Linux RedHAT 7.2 and Gnat
3.14p

the command issued is
gnatmake -f -funwind-tables -g test_trace.adb -bargs -E

I get ?? instead of unit names and line numbers

Note that everything works fine with the same command and Gnat 3.14p for
Sparc

Am I missing something obvious ? (other than Gnat 3.14p was not tested for
RedHAT 7.2,  I know that ...)

Thanks