From: Adrian Hoe <mailbox@*nospam*adrianhoe.com>
Subject: Re: Ada for Palm ?
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:14:26 +0800
Date: 2002-03-25T10:14:26+08:00	[thread overview]

Britt Snodgrass wrote:

> At one time I had the library you're referring to (I guess I grabbed
> it before the site went down) but I was never able to get the
> JGNAT/Palm demo to work.  I asked for help on the GNAT CHAT list but
> didn't get any replies.
>
> Britt

I was looking for Ada compiler for Palm a few years back and someone
pointed me to JGNAT. It was very frustrating trying to get the demo work
on the PALM. The cross compiling of Ada application to Palm was even
more frustrating. So I dropped it.   :x

Does anyone or ACT think of building an Ada subset for Palm or other
PDAs? If yes, I am still interested to use it to make my software more
mobile.
--
Remove *nospam* to e-mail me.          -- Adrian Hoe
                                       -- http://adrianhoe.com