From: "Karl-Johan Karlsson" <kjk@tt.com>
Subject: if statement
Date: 17 Mar 2002 13:46:41 GMT
Date: 2002-03-17T13:46:41+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello to group.

I am currently writing a little program that determines how much a
customer's total cost will be for buying either Item1, Item2, Item3
multiplied by the amount purchased (customer cannot purcase a combination
of items, just one at any amount).  If the customer buys more than one
of Item3 the postage price is FREE.  This is where I have confronted trouble
as when Item3 at two or more units purchased is inputted into the
program, the output displays two costs (cost with delivery, cost
without delivery) where I desire only the cost without delivery
to be displayed.  I know this is because the code below needs to
be altered, but I am not sure how to go about doing it so I
require help.

(There are if, elsif entries for Item1, Item2 prior to this code)

      elsif Choice = Item3 then
      Sum := Item_Amount * Item_Type + Postage_Charge;
      Put("$");
      Put(Sum, 1, 2, 0);

      if Item_Amount > 1 then
      Sum := Item_Amount * Item_Type
      Put("$");
      Put(Sum, 1, 2, 0);

Also, I am using Ada98, not Ada83 under Win98.