From: Patrice Freydiere <frett@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Any Ada Genetic Algorithm?
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 09:42:44 +0100
Date: 2002-03-09T09:30:07+01:00	[thread overview]

Adrian Hoe wrote:

> Hi,

As i found nothing on the topic, i started writing a GA library in full
static ADA.

I planned to put those sources under the LGPL License.

Currently, the library provide :
chomozome capability
pool capability
 - several selection methodes (wheel selection, elitisme )

a focus on integer orderer chomozomes. but i can also be used for others
application.

Contact me, I can send the source.

Patrice