From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: GNAT Port To WIN or WINNT?
Date: 8 Dec 1994 10:31:56 -0600
Date: 1994-12-08T10:31:56-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <3c564v$3ie@news1.cle.ab.com>,
Mike Gardner <gardner@beauty.cs.hh.ab.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am new to GNAT and have been searching for a Windows or Windows NT port
>of the system...

I believe there's one for WinNT.  Check the cs.nyu.edu site and see
if there's a pointer in /pub/gnat on where to find it.  As for
Windows, well, I thought GNAT was ported to _Operating Systems_ :-)

> Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of
>these ports?  If not these, I could load OS/2 Warp...
>			       ^^^^^

From a recent OS/2 convert: Replace "could" with "should" :-)

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
   	      Ada -- Very Cool.  Doesn't Suck.               ||  father's Ada