* Does anyone still use AdaMulti?
@ 2002-02-19 18:24 Louis Cardoni
From: Louis Cardoni @ 2002-02-19 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

If so, are there some good information/resource sites on the net or a
user community that I could go to?  I have a few questions and it
seems somewhere like that would be better than the general ada news
groups.

* Re: Does anyone still use AdaMulti?
@ 2002-02-20  9:28 ` John McCabe
From: John McCabe @ 2002-02-20  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 19 Feb 2002 10:24:22 -0800, louis.cardoni-iii@boeing.com (Louis
Cardoni) wrote:

>If so, are there some good information/resource sites on the net or a
>user community that I could go to?  I have a few questions and it
>seems somewhere like that would be better than the general ada news
>groups.

I used it until about 7 months ago, but that's because I leftthe
organisation who are, as far as I am aware, are still using it.

I don't know of any resources on the net that are specific to it, so
would suggest that this newsgroup is probably the best place if it's
Ada related questions (rather than the IDE) you have.