From: wlawton@aol.com (WLawton)
Subject: Re: Where to buy compiler
Date: 8 Dec 1994 07:15:05 -0500
Date: 1994-12-08T07:15:05-05:00	[thread overview]

In article <3c54q9$5mb@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>, dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
(David Weller) writes:

In article <3c27rn$mf4@mark.ucdavis.edu>,
Mothers Lock Up Your Sons <alabasca@fajita.engr.ucdavis.edu> wrote:
>Thanks for all your suggestions it looks like what I want is the Merdian
>compiler.  (anyone with lots of info on it feel free to send me it)
>THe question is where can I buy this compiler?  I checked half the
>computer stores in California and no one has it.  Thanks in advance
>Jo

I deal with Meridian/Rational on a weekly if not daily basis.  The person
who sold me my first copy of Meridian is now selling products for
Rational.  That person stated "The Meridian product line is considered a
mature technology.  We are still distributing the products, but do not
anticipate any future upgrades.  Instead we would like to sell you a copy
of the Rational Apex environment for $...".

Meridian, now Rational, can be reached at 1-800-653-2522.
Mail Address is:
205 Van Buren Street
Herndon, VA 22070

Hope this helps