From: brianc@billybob.demon.co.uk (Brian A Crawford)
Subject: Gnat and Grasp - setting path and environment variables
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:31:01 GMT
Date: 2002-01-28T22:31:01+00:00	[thread overview]

I've just upgraded my Linux installation and deleted my .bashrc file
file by mistake.
I'm trying to set up GRASP_HOME and have forgotten how to do it.
The installation is in the usual place usr/local/graspada.

My books don't seem to have references on this subject.

Re Gnat: I'm also supposed to add usr/gnat/bin to the beginning of my
Path.  How?

Help me please!  I wan't to compile again!

Brian